Individual and Couples Coaching & Counseling
Cezjah is available to work with you in a diverse array of topics.
- Love & Relationships
- Goals and Values
- Life Purpose
- Brain Training
- Idea Engineering
Corporate Coaching and Training
Emotional intelligence describes the ability to manage one's emotions and the relationship between emotions, motivation and behavior.
With our Emotional Intelligence workshop your participants will gain a better understanding of self-management and self-awareness. This in turn will give them better insight and control over their actions and emotions. With a greater understanding of emotions your participants will experience a positive impact on their professional and personal lives.
Emotional Intelligence - One Day Workshop DOWNLOAD NOW!
Cezjah is available to speak at your summits, seminars & corporations throughout the country or anywhere in the world. He is passionate about collaborating with individuals and institutions to objectively manage goals and achieve results in life, work and relationships. With his unique blend of comedic timing, keen philosophical and scientific insight, he is certain to positively stimulate your audience intellectually and emotionally.
Affective Intelligence™ is the science, psychology, philosophy of man's values and detriments, and how to manage them for success in life, relationships and work. It is specifically in the role of affect, intelligence and cognition. The concern is not just with man’s goals, but also the effective course of action to realize those goals.
Affective Intelligence leverages the latest affective neuroscience, philosophy and psychology to illuminate the following areas of discussion:
- A new definition of emotion, inspired by the constructionist view of emotions.
- A distinction between non conscious involuntarily generated affect and the conscious voluntary construction of an emotion.
- The false binary opposition of reason vs emotion, rational mind/brain vs emotional mind/brain.
- The relationship between emotional Intelligence and Intelligence. (Emotional Intelligence are related, but they are not siblings; Emotional Intelligence is a very important child.)
- The role of learning theory (classical and operant conditioning) in managing behaviors.
- Dopamine as the currency of desire and its relationship to motivational intensity.
- A hypothesis for an Affective Egoism that distinguishes between what man is as a non-conscious animal and what man "ought" to be as a conscious rational agent.
- The impact of impediments such as cognitive bias to man's rationality.
- The role of energy and its relation to will power and self-regulation.
The goal is to eventually provide individual and institutional training, coaching and certifications. Affective Intelligence™ is not only the study of goal management but also of intelligence. This would be addressed by incorporating brain training in the following key performance points:
- Problem solving
- Processing Speed
- Energy and Stamina
A methodology which fuses the fields of logic, philosophy, object oriented programming Concepts, linguistics (structuralism and deconstruction) for the design, definition and classification of abstract ideas.
(link) See Ideainformatics™ in action: The ill Definition of Rights (publish this article to New Intellectual on Medium).
The 3 E's